9:50am – 10am: Introduction: Ian Macadam
- 10am – 10:15am: OEH Climate Research – delivering an integrative science program (Kathleen Beyer, Matt Riley).
- 10:15am-10:30am: NARCliM – designing updates climate projections. (Stephanie Downes, Fei ji).
- 10:30am-10:45am: Projecting changes to NSW climate extremes over the 21st Century. (Nicholas Herold).
- 10:45am-11:00am: Climate aware decision making – getting the right information to the right people at the right time. (Kathleen Beyer).
11.00am-11:30am: BREAK FOR MORNING TEA
- 11:30am – 11:45am: Overview of CLEX (Andy Pitman).
- 11:45am – 12pm: Researcher development program and urban climate (Melissa Hart).
- 12:10pm – 12:20pm: The Is it hot right now? website (James Goldie).
- 12:20pm – 12:30pm: Marine heatwaves (Neil Holbrook).
- 12:30pm-12:40pm: Climate projections for renewable energy (Abhnil Prasad).
12:50pm-1:00pm: CLOSING REMARKS (Ian Macadam)